Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
Up to £28,000 per annum
Huddersfield (commutable from Leeds / Manchester)
We are looking to recruit a stong Assistant Food & Beverage Manager to help ead the team and manage the fantastic F&B sector of a luxury hotel.
The role will involve assisting in overseeing 2 restaurants and 3 bars of this very exciting new venue! You will also be part of a brand new venue launch!
You will need to be the ultimate professional in this guest facing role, be passionate about excellent guest service and be able to inspire your team to deliver high quality friendly service.
The role will suit a strong food & beverage professional who enjoys working in a high quality venue.
The requirements of the role:
As Assistant food and beverage manager you will;
- Have a proven track record within food and beverage management.
- You will have worked in a high volume yet high quality venue - must be from a 4 or 5 star luxury hotel / fine dining background
- Take a hands on approach overseeing all food & beverage outlets.
- Be a strong leader and deliver service consistently at the highest level.
- Have a true passion for food & wine and a willingness to share knowledge, inspire, develop and coach team members.
- Develop and source talent having a proactive role in recruitment.
- Proactively drive food & beverage sales.
- Assist in menu development.
- Have strong understanding of beverage controls and costing.
We are looking for a candidate who has a real passion for hospitality and guest service for this role.
You will be joining a very exciting company at an exciting time.
Salary: up to £28,000
Please note only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted for this role.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy