Insight Employment are recruiting for an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager/Duty Manager - Flexible working on behalf of our client in Cranfield, Bedford.
Are you an F&B supervisor looking for a step up! Or just looking for a new job!
The Role: -
As Assistant Food & Beverage Manager/Duty Manager your role is to maintain the highest level of service quality throughout the organisation. To ensure customer expectations are met and where possible exceeded. To provide operational support to all departments. To support the food and beverage service areas.
Responsible to: -
Food and beverage Operations Manager
Duties and Responsibilities: -
- To be aware of and to comply with company and legal requirement including health, safety & hygiene
- To support the coordination of the duty management team
- To cover duty management shifts and to carry out all tasks in relation to this
- To be aware of business capacity and any specific requirements and to ensure correct resources are available
- To aid build and maintain an efficient team, ensure continued employee motivation is preserved through setting a quality example
- To assist in managing all food and beverage day-to day operations in line with set standards
- Support the Food and Beverage Operations Manager ensure all restaurant and bar team members receive on-going training and development
- To work with the Food and Beverage Operations Manager and Senior Head Chef in enhancing the food offerings
- Drive high levels of guest satisfaction through the consistent standards, visible operational leadership, and hands-on interaction with guests
- Assist Food and Beverage Operations Manager order, store, track and monitor stock and equipment levels
- To maintain and where possible, improve standards with particular emphasis on customer service
- Cover all areas (with the support of the Centre Manager) when Food and Beverage Operations Manager is n annual leave or absent
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks as requested by a member of the Senior Management Team
- Previously experience is a must
- Must be flexible
Between £24K-£29K per annum depending on experience
If you are interested in this position, please email an up-to-date CV.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. If you do not hear back from us within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however retain your details on file and may contact you should another suitable vacancy arise.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'