Are you looking for a permanent full-time position where you can develop your career within the hospitality industry? Do you have a passion for food, enjoy working with people and providing high levels of customer service? We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager to join our client's rapidly expanding catering and hospitality venue based in Prestatyn, North Wales.
In the Assistant Food and Beverage Manager Job you will be:
- Providing leadership, motivation & inspiration to achieve the full potential of a customer focused hospitality team
- Supporting the General Manager in their absence
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders and the local community
- Ensuring high standards of customer service are being provided at all times
- Organising the catering for events including conferences, weddings, private parties and seasonal activities
- Consistently seeking to improve standards and ensuring sales opportunities are maximised
- Effectively communicating with other members of the team, showing drive, ambition and an ability to motivate and nurture talent within the team
- Providing a full food and beverage service throughout the day for the large café & facilities
- Managing and maintaining a database including prices, menus, stock, dishes and offers
- Provide offers to drive sales and input into marketing campaigns
To succeed in the Assistant Food and Beverage Manager role you will need:
- Proven experience in hospitality management at middle management level
- The ability to manage, develop and lead a team to deliver outstanding customer experience both front of house and back of house teams
- Comfortable working across all sections of the operation
- Up to date knowledge of food and beverage trends and Food Safety and Health and Safety procedures
- The ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Be enthusiastic and innovative with good communication skills
- Able to work flexible hours across a 7-day week
In return you will receive a competitive salary of £21,000 to £25,000 per annum depending upon skills and experience. This is a permanent, 40 hour per week contract based in Prestatyn, working 5 days across 7 which will include; weekends, bank holidays, evenings, late night events and split shifts.
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job