Assistant F&B Manager - Exciting new concept!!
Cumbria, near Carlisle
Up to £22k +
We are looking for an excellent candidate to take on an Assistant F&B Manager role for a fantastic new venue.
You will assist in the running of 2 restaurants, the first a casual dining concept/relaxed bar/lounge and the second, a more formal, A la Carte contemporary restaurant.
This is a very exciting new venue and the successful candidate will need to have strong experience of managing or supervising a high volume, yet quality restaurant, have a fresh outlook, and a great enthusiasm and energy about them.
• To assist in the management of two restaurant concepts within a busy, yet quality contemporary venue
• Recruit, train, lead and motivate a large team and have the ability to develop your team to provide an exceptional quality and friendly service in a relaxed professional environment
• Strong organisation skills and high attention to detail
• You must have a background in a restaurant management role, within a high volume, quality / contemporary venue.
* A strong management presence and ability to motivate a large restaurant team
* Have high standards of service and guest satisfaction
• A real passion for training, ensuring the team deliver a professional and high quality service, with a good knowledge of food, wine and cocktails.
* Have a great energy, enthusiasm and team ethos
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company at the start of its journey in a very exciting new venue, with opportunity for future progression.
SALARY: Up to £22,000
Please note only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted for this role.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job