This highly respected financial planning firm who specialise in advising high net worth individuals are looking to recruit an Assitant Financial Planning Administrator to work out of their Manchester office.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Answer all internal and external telephone calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Responsible for the production of all client meeting packs
- Manage meeting room diary.
- Supporting the office with administrative duties.
- Managing all postal, courier and delivery requirements
This is a varied role in a progressive financial planning firm which offers its staff an excellent opportunity for professional development and to take further studies. Excellent long term career opportunities.
The successful candidate will have experience working within the Financial Services industry and excellent communication and organisational skills
Basic salary to £22,000, bonus and benefits (part-time considered)
- Administrative Support
- Financial Services
- Sales Support