Assistant Financial Controller
Global Direct Selling company are looking for some amazing talent to join their Cork office.
Reporting to the Financial Controller based in the UK, the Assistant Controller is accountable for accurate reporting of financial results and managing the financial affairs for the European sales arm of the Irish entity.
- Manage all aspects of accounting for the German entity; billing, financial statements, general ledger, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, revenue recognition, and various special analyses
- Maintain general ledger reconciliations with adequate documentation for all balance sheet accounts
- Responsible for financial reporting, analysis and commentary
- Establish and maintain the company’s accounting principles, practices, procedures, and initiatives
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
Duties and responsibilities may vary without changing the level of responsibility
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 - 5 years of direct experience in the field
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Direct-sales industry experience preferred
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time-management skills
- Financial Reporting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'