Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a well known manufacturing business based in Uttoxeter who are recruiting for a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) to join them as an Assistant Financial Controller.
Your main tasks will be to effectively control the financial accounts and to provide key financial data to management to enable them to make decisions. This will include forecasting, budgeting, month end accounts, new product introductions, and audit activities. You'll also create, update, and review management accounts models and complete balance sheet reconciliations.
Responsibilities as Assistant Financial Controller, Uttoxeter
- Assists the Financial Controller in preparing financial reporting, P&L and reviewing variances for business unit management
- Makes judgements, interprets and presents financial analysis in a persuasive format, providing insights and recommendations to key stakeholders to inform and influence decisions
- Serves as a financial business partner for key stakeholders within the business unit
- Manages year-end accounting and control processes to meet statutory requirements
- Oversees the preparation of monthly accounts, budgets and forecasts in a timely and accurate manner
- Produces performance indicator reports and analysis, as well as ad-hoc reports and investigations, as required by management
- Prepares and submits monthly cash flow forecasts and budgets for the business unit
- Liaises with and manages external auditors
- Appraises financial risk to inform decisions
- Appraises investment proposals associated with new products and capital expenditure
- Manages a team to develop their skills, conducts regular performance reviews and provides guidance to ensure objectives are met and procedures.
Skills & Experience, Assistant Financial Controller, Uttoxeter
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
- SAP experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Strong stakeholder management
For more information on this exciting role please do get in touch
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'