Our client, an established FMCG business in central London are going through an exciting period of growth and as a result are currently looking to appoint an Assistant Financial Controller position to join their high-performing finance function.
This is a newly created position which will report directly to the Financial Controller and help to ensure that the finance team is immersed in the day-to-day business operations, driving success and challenging the business. This role will have a particular emphasis on detailed commercial analysis and reporting, alongside the more traditional monthly aspects of both management and financial accounting.
This exciting opportunity will suit a self-starter who has an exceptional work ethic and excellent team management skills. If you are looking for a fast-passed role, where you can develop and progress your career to the next level, then this is the one for you.
Duties and Responsibilities' will include but not limited to;
- Preparation of monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet complete with commentary
- Preparation of annual budgets (both P&L and Balance sheet), quarterly forecasts and cash flow forecasts
- Timely production of statutory and financial reports for use by external auditors and other external consultants
- Continuous improvements of the financial controls to streamline processes and reduce errors and inconsistencies.
- The production of accurate and detailed financial reports forecasting, analysis, management information and reconciliations
- The control and allocation of the financial budgets
- Liaise with HMRC and all statutory bodies to ensure compliance
- Strategic decision making for the business
- Have a key role in the growth of the wider business
The successful applicant;
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Extensive experience in financial management and management accounts
- Experience of accounting systems and software and aptitude for systems improvements and developments
- Preferably you will have an FMCG background
- SAP accounting experience (desirable)
- Hands on and proactive approach
- Competitive base salary
- Company pension contribution - 5%
- 25 days annual leave
- Medi-cash health cash plan
- Hours - 9-5.30
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'