Huntress are recruiting for an experienced Assistant Financial Controller on the outskirts of Bishops Stortford for this leading business in it's field. Reporting into the Head of Finance, this is a key hire within the organisation, offering outstanding opportunities and career development. As part of a small finance team your duties and responsibilities will be as follows
- Leading month-end closing process
- Responsible for quarterly intercompany reconciliations
- Responsible for tax calculations and submissions to the relevant authorities
- Preparing quarterly Group Reporting Packs for the Group in line with IFRS
- Managing annual audits
- Responsible for preparation of annual consolidated financial statements in line with local GAAP
- Taking over responsibility for certain month-end closing tasks (fixed assets ledger, accrued costs, deferred charges, IFRS16 adjustments etc
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a Group Reporting environment dealing with multiple entities, with skills in IFRS & UK GAAP. You will be Qualified, with excellent system and excel skills, the ability to work well in a deadline driven environment and work in a team environment.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as a Recruitment Business in relation to this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'