Winners of the EIC Award for Innovation, our client has been at the forefront of emergency safety shower, eye/face wash and decontamination equipment manufacturing for 50 years.
ASSISTANT FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
£30,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience
Stockport, Greater Manchester
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well-established award-winning Engineering and Manufacturing company based in the Stockport area. The company is seeking a candidate for an Assistant Financial Controller to deliver accurate and compliant financial reports and data in a timely manner to the stakeholders of the business.
You will be reporting to the FC, duties contribute to keep the accounting and financial processes of the company up to standard and ensure accurate financial reporting and control.
- Assist in the preparation of Financial Reports both internally and for UK statutory audit for group Companies.
- Prepare other statutory reports/returns for external parties eg. VAT returns, Tax returns, P11d’s, National Statistics Returns, Pension Returns etc.
- Variance analysis
- Maintain Nominal Summaries/Accruals/Prepayments
- Maintain Fixed Asset registers
- Inter Company recharges and reconciliations
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft Excel knowledge
- MRP knowledge (Sage 200)
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial awareness
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally recognised financial qualification - ICAEW, CIMA or ACCA
- Experience within manufacturing environment preferred
- Payroll knowledge essential
Other special requirements such as travel or physical requirements such as lifting:
Interested in this Assistant Financial Controllerjob?
Just click "apply" for your new career!
Watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include:
Assistant Financial Controller, Finance, Accountant, Finance Manager, Financial Administrator, Clerk, Bookkeeper, ICAEW, CIMA, ACCA
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'