I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Financial Controller to join an exciting, pacey business based in Winsford. As number 2 in finance you will be exposed to all aspects of the business in a high-profile, commercial role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Financial Controller and oversee the daily tasks of the Finance Admin Department (team of 2)
- Preparing monthly Management accounts in accordance with pre-published deadlines
- Assist in providing the Parent Company with information in line with their requirements
- Preparing budgets, forecasts and the subsequent monitoring of them
- Assist in liaising with the Company's external financial advisors (auditors & bankers)
- Assist in preparing product costs and maintaining the product costing system
- Assist in preparing and completing the statutory accounts in line with deadlines
- Assist in preparing and interpreting end to end financials for the business
- Assist in new project implementations
- Assist in further developing systems
- Assist in ensuring all statutory requirements of the Company are met.
- Assist in liaising with external advisors (lawyers, insurers etcetera)
Qualifications & Experience:
- CIMA/ACCA late-stages, finalist or newly-qualified
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Solid experience as a Management/Financial Accountant in a previous role essential
- Strong and resilient character with a "can do" approach
- Act as deputy in the absence of the Financial Controller in supporting the Senior Management Team.
- Good attention to detail and verifies accuracy of information being provided.
- £30-40k DOE
- Free parking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'