Looking for a Newly Qualified accountant to join the group function of a large FMCG company in Central London
Large international FMCG company is looking for an Assistant Financial Controller to join their team following on from a restructure. Ideally Newly Qualified accountant who is ready for a great opportunity of both current position and future prospects.
- Assisting the FC with any responsibilities required but in particular driving improvements and ensuring the team is at optimum efficiency.
- Monthly P&Ls for all departments.
- Processing and reconciliations of accruals, prepayments and fixed assets.
- Multi-currency bank recs
- Business Partnering with logistics, supply chain and the warehouses for stock reconciliations
- Ownership of VAT returns at group level ensuring full VAT compliance
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasting
- Qualified ACA/ACCA or CIMA - or equivalent
- Advanced excel skills
- Flexible and adaptive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job