A global pharmaceutical company are looking for a high calibre finance professional to join their EMEA headquarters.
You will be responsible for:
Supporting the Senior Finance Controller in driving accounting, reporting and controlling activities, coordinating different parties involved to ensure timely and accurate financials.
- Support month-end close and preparation of associated reporting
- Ensuring business process controls are effective and evidenced within the affiliate
- Provide local support for R2R, P2P and O2C processes
- Support audit activity and preparation of fiscal and statutory reports
- Maintain a strong control environment ensuring compliance with all statutory, regulatory and corporate policy requirements
Support in delivering effective operational financial planning and forecasting