A global pharmaceutical company are looking for a high calibre finance professional to join their EMEA headquarters.
You will be responsible for:
Supporting the Senior Finance Controller in driving accounting, reporting and controlling activities, coordinating different parties involved to ensure timely and accurate financials.
- Support month-end close and preparation of associated reporting
- Ensuring business process controls are effective and evidenced within the affiliate
- Provide local support for R2R, P2P and O2C processes
- Support audit activity and preparation of fiscal and statutory reports
- Maintain a strong control environment ensuring compliance with all statutory, regulatory and corporate policy requirements
Support in delivering effective operational financial planning and forecasting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job