We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Financial Controller to join a rapidly growing business on the outskirts of Pontefract.
You will be a qualified Accountant, ideally CIMA / ACCA / ACA with a minimum of 2 years PQE and your responsibilities will include:-
- Managing a small team with Finance and Administration
- Supporting the month end process including producing management accounts, budgeting and forecasting
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Creating and developing management reports
- Reporting on KPI's
- Overseeing the debtor management process
- Managing intercompany invoicing
- Reviewing systems and procedures
- Overseeing the control of purchasing procedures
- Delivering effective financial planning and forecasting
- Ensuring systems are in place and internal controls are implemented
This is an extremely hands on role and my client is looking for an individual who has experience of working in a varied finance role within a fast paced environment, along with strong excel and reporting skills.
You will have solid communication skills with the ability to present financial information across the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job