Accountable Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Financial Controller for a Manufacturing business based in Knowsley. It is a great time to join the team and business with their exciting plans.
This role is a unique opportunity which offers management accounts exposure and development routes. The successful candidate will provide relevant and meaningful financial and operational information to inform and guide the business contributing to the improvement of operating income performance.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, as Assistant Financial Controller you will be responsible for:-
- Productions of month end management accounts
- Posting journals to the nominal ledger
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Business Cost analysis
- Assist with reporting on margin performance on a monthly basis with analysis of manufacturing costs.
- Assisting the Operations team by identifying costs of each manufacturing stage of the processes.
- To succeed in this role you must be Part qualified CIMA actively studying
- Come from a manufacturing or operations background in previous experience.
- Good Communications skills to rely key information to other staff
In return you will;
- Receive study support to continue progressing through your current studies
- Progression plan to develop with the business eventually moving on to Financial Controller
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Good Pension plan
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP or for more details email sam @accountablerecruitment.com
- Cost Accounting
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job