A globally recognised business based in Staffordshire are looking to recruit an Assistant Financial Controller on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to progress within an established and exciting organisation. To be considered for this Assistant Financial Controller role you will have strong manufacturing experience alongside excellent team management skills and thrive working in a fast paced environment.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Assistant Financial Controller will be responsible for providing financial leadership and driving the performance of the business with regular interaction with the Operations Manager.
Duties will include:
- To own and lead the finance period end close process including monthly actuals, rolling forecasts and Statutory Year End accounts
- P&L (actuals & forecast) plus variance analysis commentary
- Finance modelling for "New Product Introductions" - collation of all commercial inputs and strategic evaluation of output
- Balance sheet - (actuals & forecast) plus variance analysis commentary
- Ensure that effective financial and systems controls are in place including best practice internal control procedures, management reporting, forecasting, budgeting
A full specification, which is required to fully appreciate the scope of this role, is available upon request.
The ideal candidate will require the following:
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Strong commercial background
- Operational financial management skills
- Experience in the manufacturing industry
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Ability to prepare and deliver effectively and with confidence detailed plans presentations and analysis to all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job