Assistant Financial Controller required
Salary of up to £28,000 per annum
A role has arisen in a growing and exciting Newport-based FMCG company for a full-time production analytical role.
The successful candidate must:
• Have manufacturing experience
• Be confident to hit the ground running in a fast moving environment
• Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel
• Have experience with MRP systems
Reporting into the Factory Manager, the main duties of the role will include the below -
• Production run variance
• Labour costs variance
• Write off stock/raw materials
• Stock checking - difference
• Stock valuation
• Product costings
• Other ad hoc duties as they arise
• Order processing
• Delivery notes and logistics
• Manufacturing data inputs
Experience to include competent skills in Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, power queries), Sage and Sage Manufacturing would be advantageous, though not essential.
The role would ideally suit somebody from the FMCG environment, with some solid financial experience. The role will suit a QBE or studier type.
- Assistant Financial Controller required