Assistant Financial Adviser Diploma qualified - Pensions
Job Title Assistant Financial Adviser (Diploma qualified) - Pensions
Salary £37,000 - £40,000 p.a.
A leading wealth management organization is currently seeking an Assistant Financial Adviser to join their growing team specializing in the provision of pensions advice. The purpose of the role is to provide professional support and assistance to the Adviser team and will liaise between Advisers, the paraplanning team and sales support team, where necessary assisting in the preparation of compliant pension suitability reports for issue to clients, and introducers based on information provided by Advisers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Keep up to date with training and supervision requirements according to their competence as set out in the T&C Scheme.
- Act with integrity and professionalism; paying regard to the interests of customers and being open and co-operative.
- Gather information on the telephone from clients and from 3rd parties including insurance companies and scheme administrators.
- Complete client fact finds and support the Adviser in client fact finding
- Monitor expiry dates and prioritise work.
- Provide weekly reports to the team Supervisor relating to output, and other MI as required.
- Supporting the Adviser in research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets.
- Conduct research and analysis of financial products to meet client requirements Managing the presentation of technical data to the Adviser
- Keep up to date with FCA related and other regulatory issues including any changes to the FCA rules
- Maintain Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
- Assist the Adviser in preparing Client financial plans and suitability reports where necessary
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
- Ensure that the computer records and client file records are complete and up to date at all times.
- Maintain a diary system to ensure all required actions are carried out at the appropriate time.
The successful candidate will have:
- Level 4 Diploma qualified, working towards AF7, AF3, G60 or equivalent and a wealth management background
- Excellent communication, organisational and analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills of a standard to perform any tasks for the role (to include use of a client database, email, web, and any other systems that are required from time to time.
Applicants will be office based for the first 4 weeks of training after which home working is available with office attendance as and when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing business with excellent long term career opportunities and would suit someone Diploma qualified who would like to progress to become an Adviser. Please apply to with an updated copy of your CV as the deadline for applications for this role will close shortly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'