What’s it like to work for us?
We hire ambitious and passionate talent into our business and are proud of the steps we take to maximise potential in our employees, nurturing and supporting their professional and personal development. We all know money makes the world go around, but at Landmark we understand that financial rewards also mean more than cash. We believe that in order for our employees to flourish, it’s important to strike a healthy work/life balance. We provide modern, open-plan and light working environments. We also offer:
- 25 days’ holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
- Free fruit, biscuits, tea and coffee
- Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice
- Cycle to Work and Gym Flex scheme
- Focus on training and career progression
- Competitive salary
We are looking for an Assistant Financial Accountant for 3 months to cover maternity leave. You will assist the Financial Accountant with ensuring all financial records with respect to accounting and financial reports are properly maintained and contribute to the smooth running of the team.
The role will involve:
- Assisting in completing the financial accounting for a range of group companies
- Preparing and posting monthly journals to complete monthly reporting for management accounts
- Reconciliation of revenue and cost of sales uploads to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Processing of supplier invoices and obtaining authorisation
- Investigating and resolving finance related issues
- Assist with half-year and year-end group reporting and support the annual internal and external audits
The successful candidate will have a flexible, hands-on can-do attitude with the following skills/experience:
- AAT qualification, Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA or be qualified by experience
- Have recent accounts experience, including using computerised accounting systems
- Successful experience within a busy finance environment
- Possess intermediate Excel skills
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to use initiative to prioritise own workload
- Experience of SUN accounting would be desirable
- Be customer focused, proactive and a team player
Landmark Information Group is a portfolio of leading property-related data and spatial technology businesses at the forefront of innovation and thought leadership. It delivers award-winning solutions to estate agency, conveyancing, surveying, lender valuations, environmental consultancy, and Governments. Landmark Solutions as a business unit within Landmark Information Group offers a diverse set of services cantered around Managed Service provisions and Geospatial Technologies, including building bespoke web applications, providing integrated Geospatial services, and data services to our clients.
As the UK’s largest custodian of land, property and environmental data, using a combination of AI, machine learning, GIS and Application development, our domain experts provide marketing leading and trusted interpretation and support to our many clients. Our data, backed by technology innovation and entrepreneurialism, make Landmark uniquely placed to lead the next wave of digital transformation in the markets we are passionate about.
- Financial Accounting
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'