Assistant Financial Accountant
Consumer Additions are working with a well established hospitality company in South West London who are looking for a progressive accountant to join their successful team.
- Completing accurate reporting and reconciliations of third-party vouchers.
- Provide balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis for each business.
- Responsible for calculating monthly prepayment and accrual journals
- Preparing management accounts for holding Companies
- Responsible for updating daily cashflow
- Posting of intercompany journals and debtor invoices to the ledgers
- Reconciliations of stock takes and posting of food and beverage transfers and movements
- Internal auditing of UK based operational sites within the Group
- Processing of employee expenses and posting expenses journals
- Responsible for collecting receipts of company credit cards and reconciling to statements on monthly basis
- Reporting and analysis of employee and company credit card spend
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly VAT returns
- Assist Financial Accountant with year-end audit preparation
- Carrying out any other duties or responsibilities required by the Financial Controller
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified
- Previous experience in working in hospitality
- Strong systems and excel skills
- Experience in working within a multi-site company
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem Solving: Able to pro-actively solve problems and develop solutions, or new ideas, which have not been considered before; looks at things from a different perspective
- Attention to Detail: Focused on the accuracy and quality of work through to completion
- Financial Accounting
- Sheet Reconciliations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'