Job Title: Assistant Financial Accountant
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join a well known, successful organisation with modern offices in Epsom. The focus of this role is to assist with financial accounts and tax tasks.
This is a great chance to join a world renowned business who offer an amazing working environment, outstanding benefits and a really friendly, 'family' culture. Alongside a competitive salary of £30,000 - £33,000 this company offer excellent benefits including on site gym, restaurant and parking, 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance, private healthcare, annual bonus and more.
- Assistance in the preparation of quarterly and annual reporting packages
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Performing other ad-hoc investigations, financial analysis and special projects as the financial accountant
- Assitance with the preparation of Statutory Tax numbers, Corporation Tax Return, VAT Return
- Preparation and consolidation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for keeping financial account policies and procedures up to date with legislation
- Assistance with the preparation of annual consolidated statutory accounts
We are looking for someone with outstanding communication skills and a professional, mature individual. You must have at least 18 months accountancy experience and you MUST be studying for ACCA qualification, part qualified is ESSENTIAL.
If this sounds like you please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE LOCATION OF THIS OFFICE, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"