KennedyPearce are currently recruiting an Assistant Financial Accountant on behalf of a global media business in their London offices.
This role reports directly into the Senior Financial Accountant and will be assisting the Financial Accounting Team to ensure all weekly, monthly and annual reporting requirements are met.
- Assistance with cash process including cash forecasting, communicating with the business to ensure accurate forecasting and dealing with various queries
- Assistance with cash postings to ensure entries are accurately posted.
- Ad hoc assistance with Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Undertaking month end processes including
- Accruals / Prepayments
- Month-end Submission
- Assisting the Financial Accounting team with any Year end or Audit Requirements
- Analysis of GL accounts for corporation tax return
- Reconciliations and clearing of balance sheet accounts
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Ad hoc accounts analysis and investigation work
- As required acting as Back up for Financial Accountant for support company
- Working with the team to complete:
- All Month End Submissions
- Weekly and monthly Flash Sales Reporting to Head Office.
- Monthly Trade Sales to Head Office.
- Weekly and monthly cash reporting to Head Office.
- ACCA/ ACA part qualified
- Commercial awareness
- Minimum Excel to intermediate level
- 4-5 years' experience in an accounting background
This role is paying up to £40k + Study
- Assistant Financial Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"