Assistant Financial Accountant
A fantastic opportunity for a permanent, full time Assistant Financial Accountant role based in Macclesfield.
A very well established, consistently growing, award winning organisation. A company that encourages the people to grow with the business with a progressive and supportive environment.
This role is reporting in to the Financial Accountant.
The duties include:
- Assisting to produce the statutory accounts
- Assisting with statutory reporting
- Review of balance sheets highlighting trends
- Work with other functions to reduce balance sheet risk
- Assisting to produce cash flow
- Reporting on variances to budget
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar finance role - Essential
- Be part CIMA or ACCA qualified - Essential
- Have strong MS Excel skills - Essential
- be a strong communicator with a keen eye for detail - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £22,000 to £25,000 per annum + Discounts + Flexible hours + Progression
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"