Role - Assistant Financial Accountant
Commutable from - Leicester, Corby, Coventry, rugby and Hinckley.
Package - £20,000 - £30,000 + study support and benefits
This role is perfect for a driven and motivated part qualified finance professional looking to grow and develop across a range of accounting departments within a multi national business based in Leicestershire.
The Assistant Financial Accountant will be reporting to the Financial Accountant and support the business in the preparations of a range of financial reporting. As Assistant Financial Accountant you will produce consolidated statutory accounts and be responsible for the supporting the Financial in monthly consolidation processes. The ideal candidate will be experienced in -
- Year and half year end consolidations and preparation of statutory accounts for multiple entities
- Preparation of daily cash reports
- Preparation of consolidated group budget, budget update and both half and full year end forecasts.
- Production of monthly management reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements in processes and controls.
- Analysis and review of Divisional Performance for presentation to Senior Executive team.
- Preparing the UK subsidiary accounts under UK GAAP (FRS 101 & FRS 102)
- To be considered for this role you must be actively studying CIMA, ACA, ACCA ideally with up to date knowledge of accounting standards in particular IFRS.
- Have strong stakeholder management and be considered as a team player
- Solid understanding of double entry bookkeeping.
- An understanding of UK and IFRS reporting would be advantageous.
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to interact with key stakeholders across the wider business is essential
Should you feel this role is of interest and you have a profile that can demonstrate the above then please forward your CV now or call Tom on for a confidential discussion.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job