Assistant Management Accountant opportunity. This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step forward in your accounting career.
My client is seeking a forward-thinking part qualified Accountant at either later stage AAT 3/4 or part qualified CIMA, to develop and grow with the business.
Part Qualified Management Accountant responsibilities include...
- Responsible for financial reporting to GP level
- Sales & COS analysis
- Production & brand costs
- Interim & year end accounts
- MIS - Management and weekly reporting for production accounts
- Purchase price variance analysis and reporting
- Monthly reporting on material wastage
- Standard costing and variance reporting
- Cash flow forecasting and annual budget
- Provide auditors with necessary reports
- Part Qualified Management Accountant requirements include...
Background and Qualifications
- Ideally graduate calibre, CIMA part qualified ideally or later stage AAT
- Relevant experience gained from fmcg / manufacturing / distribution organisations
- Highly organised, hands-on and flexible approach
- You will have solid analytical capabilities and good attention to detail, ensuring all data is accurate before submission
The successful candidate will receive study support for CIMA with day release. This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing business offering career potential for immediate and longer-term growth. Well postioned to grow with the business and take on more responsibility.
Other: CIMA, Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Management Accountant, QBE Accountant, Commercial Accountant, Finance Job, Accountancy Jobs in Devon, Management Accountant Devon, CIMA jobs, FMCG Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job