Part Qualified Management Accountant opportunity - This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step up in your career. My client is seeking a forward-thinking part qualified management accountant, ideally with fmcg experience, to develop and grow with the business.
Part Qualified Management Accountant responsibilities include...
- Prepare monthly management accounts packs and accompanying commentary for board.
- Oversee and complete monthly stock takes
- Complete and submit quarterly VAT returns and required forms for ONS
- Input and reconciliation of the company bank accounts, credit cards, cash and employee expenses
- Processing of all supplier invoices
- Recording energy use, together with responsibility for all utility contracts
- Accruals and Prepayments, analysis of P&L accounts, fixed assets and monthly accounts
- Producing monthly sales performance and customer turnover comparison reports, including GP per product
- Cash flow forecasting and annual budget
- Provide auditors with necessary reports
- Closing year end on Sage
Part Qualified Management Accountant requirements include...
- Graduate calibre, CIMA part qualified ideally
- Knowledge of Sage 50 or Sage 200 ideally
- Relevant experience gained from fmcg / manufacturing / distribution organisations
- Highly organised, hands-on and flexible approach
- You will have solid analytical capabilities and good attention to detail, ensuring all data is accurate before submission
The successful part qualified management accountant will receive full study support for CIMA with day release. This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing business offering career potential for immediate and longer-term growth.
Other: CIMA, Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Management Accountant, QBE Accountant, Commercial Accountant, Finance Job, Accountancy Jobs in Devon, Management Accountant Devon, CIMA jobs, FMCG Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job