Assistant Financial Accountant
My client based in Aston - Birmingham is looking for an Accounts Assistant within their Fixed Asset Department.
Ideally the individual would be:
- Looking to join a friendly team to kick start their career within Accounts
- Be ambitious and looking for skill progression
- wanting to/or is currently studying their AAT
- Verify capital expenditure invoice coding on our invoice payment system to ensure the correct categorisation of the Group's assets
- Dealing with queries from branches, distribution centres and regional offices.
- Assist in the fixed asset month end process - Tasks will include posting of journals to the nominal ledger and assisting in various reconciliations post month end
- Assist with monthly reporting on capital expenditure for the Group, divisions and individual business units
- Being in charge of Asset verification projects, collating and challenging the data to report to senior staff members
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Good excel skills, good time management and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Well organised and ability to prioritise work.
- The role would suit someone who is looking to commence, or is in the early stages of studying for a professional accountancy qualification
- Accounts Assistant
- Fixed assets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"