We are looking for a Band 7 Assistant Financial Accountant for a three month engagement with our NHS client.
Key duties include:
- Control account reconciliations (completion of allocated control accounts and review of others completed by junior team members);
- NHS agreement of balances / exercise for year-end accounts;
- Charitable funds accounting;
- Supporting the completion of the annual accounts/annual report (including allocated notes to the accounts e.g. pay multiples, off-payroll working etc);
- Preparation of annual accounts working papers;
- Dealing with auditor queries;
- Supporting the Chief Financial Accountant with other ad-hoc tasks.
- Qualified accountant or nearly qualified;
- Experience of year-end accounts (ideally within the NHS);
- Experience at band 7 level (or equivalent).
If you have the relevant experience please send in your CV for consideration.
ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, QBE
What’s on offer?
Band 7 £20- £24 per hour 3 month contract
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job