Reputable company that offers candidates development and excellent employee engagement and would suit somebody who is studying towards their ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification.
This role is responsible for providing accurate and timely statutory financial information to key business partners, external stakeholders and Group finance.
• Prepare draft statutory accounts
• Assist with the tagging of Statutory accounts
• Assist with the provision of information for audit queries
• Review of monthly, quarterly and annual returns
• Review of dormant and non-trader reconciliations
• Prepare assigned Balance sheet reconciliations
• Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly Indirect Tax returns
• Assist with compiling information for annual Indirect Tax returns
• Check that all Indirect Tax purchase invoices for assigned returns are compliant, for example obtaining additional back up or further breakdown of charges
• Sample sales invoices for all assigned Indirect Tax returns
• Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for Indirect Tax
We are looking for the successful candidate to be a self-starter, experience of some statutory accounts, reporting and excellent excel skills.
The role is offering a competitive salary, a fantastic working environment, flexible full time working hours and free parking. We are looking for the successful candidate to commit to the full length of the contract.
To find out more about this exciting role, please submit an application to Pure Resourcing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job