A great opportunity has presented itself with a leading specialty Insurance and Reinsurance business. Our end client is looking for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join their operations in the City. This is a great chance to build a career with a rapidly growing business that has a presence worldwide.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for the offshore cashiering team
- Working with the offshore process development team to improve cashiering processes
- Supporting the Financial Accounting Manager in monthly and quarterly accounting activities
- Providing analysis and insight to specific areas of the financial results
- Co-ordinating the completion of key reporting controls
Essential knowledge and experience:
- Part qualified / looking to obtain an accounting qualification
- Strong numerical skills
- Insurance experience preferred
- Highly motivated
If the role is of interest and you would like to learn more, please apply on with your latest CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'