Assistant Financial Accounant
Assistant Financial Accountant | | Dynamic High Growth Business
£26,000 - £28,000 + Study Support + Bonus + fantastic benefits
Flexible working | Office based + WFH
Want to be part of something special? Want to be part of a passionate team? What are you waiting for!
We are proud to be a recruitment parter with a company that is not only hitting the market and showing them how it should be done but also setting example of just how passionate the business is and actions speak louder!
Due to exciting internal promotions, our client is excited to recruit a passionate Part Qualified, Assistant Accountant with accounting experience in a financial role. This role requires an individual who is a confident communicator and able to interact with people from all levels. Our client is big on 'Team' so you will be the person that is more than happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in when needed!
- Reporting into one of the Management Accountants, you'll support the day-to-day running of the finance team across multiple sites
- You'll be responsible for maintaining accurate ledgers throughout the month, ensuring all spend is allocated against the correct business and spend areas, along with also owning the monthly spend review files, reporting any key variances.
- Accurate production and detailed understanding of monthly general ledger journals, accruals and prepayments
- Understanding the basis of general ledger and spend category budget allocations and any variances to budget
- Building relationships with key partners across the business and providing insightful analysis of costs against budget
- Providing insight to support the quarterly re-forecast cycles
- Owning monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting the external auditors and other external parties with queries
- Helping to improve the efficiency of the finance team processes and controls by sharing ideas and knowledge
- Ad hoc tasks and projects for management and directors as required.
- Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA or starting
- Have a good grasp of Excel and Google Sheets
- Have experience working with ERP systems
- Be diligent with a preference for attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- Be willing to investigate at depth to proactively resolve problems
- Be positive, friendly and team-orientated with high integrity
- Have good workload & time management skills - planning, prioritising and completing tasks.
Zachary Daniels and our client are both equal opportunity employers. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Due to recent significant increases in applications, it might take us longer than we would like to respond to relevant profiles, we know this can be frustrating, thank you for your patience.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'