About Our Client
Our client is a well established sales and distribution organisation who is looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to help grow in the organisation. They have an amazing culture with a fantastic work environment and you will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
What is the Job Purpose?
To assist the Finance Manager with leading the Distribution finance function in the delivery of financial services for the network. The role will ensure key deliveries such as payroll processing, reporting, finance governance and control. As well as this, supporting the site operational management with providing commercial and financial insight, tactical business finance, analysis and challenge to the operational teams.
What are the Duties and Responsibilities?
- Production and timely delivery of weekly/monthly/tactical reporting across the Distribution Centre
- Manage and lead the team to ensure the delivery of site financial services
- Creating a management reporting network to provide a challenge to Operations
- Creating and implementing a training program to create financial awareness
- Review and document key operational procedures and document key control procedures
- Supporting the finance manager with the production of the annual budget and quarterly forecast cycle.
- Assisting in leading the delivery of the 3 year business plan
- Working closely with cross functional departments such as Retail, Property and Trading to ensure best service delivery
- Represent the finance team at the weekly and monthly meetings
- Drive forward profit opportunities on capital projects
- Effective forecasting
- Warehouse and Transport business performance reporting
- Production and analysis of monthly management results, reviewing variances to flash
- Driving forward cost reduction initiatives by influencing and building strong working relationships
What do I need?
- Part qualified with 1-3 years hands on experience
- Strong IT skills
- Experience of using Accounting software
- Understanding of the Finance function
- A confident approach with ability manage and interact with all levels
- Good commercial skills and thought processes
- Good time management and planning skills
What is on offer
A Salary of £36,000 - £38,000 p/a + Study Support
This is an amazing opportunity to develop your career in a well-recognised organisation with an amazing benefits package and great salary! If you would like to know more then please give me a call on and ask for Sam.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'