My client is a leading Asset management firm based in the city looking to hire an Assistant Finance Manager on a Contract to Permanent basis.
- Intercompany Reconciliations
- Day to day AP accounting tasks - cash management and coding invoices
- Reviewing quarterly finance packs
- Assisting the team in preparing Financial reporting packs
- Assisting in Year-end audit
- Supporting in preparing Financial Statements under UK GAAP
- Liaise with third-party providers
- Strong relationship management skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for Tax and VAT compliance
- Must be Immediately available/1 week notice
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally have Asset management/Investment Management industry experience
- Part Qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- IFRS knowledge
URGENT role - please send CV's through to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'