Assistant Finance Manager
This local organisation are seeking an Assistant Finance Manager with supervisory experience to join their established and successful team and provide reliable and professional support with all elements of account preparation.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assisting with the management of the accounts function and supervising the accounts team
- Managing the sales, purchase and nominal ledgers, completing bank reconciliation and credit control
- Calculating, preparing and producing VAT return and submitting online payments
- Overseeing the production of monthly staff payroll and processing PAYE payments
- Preparing debtor and creditor reports, cash flow forecasts and treasury reports for the Directors
- Helping to produce profit and loss reports and balance sheet schedules and reconciliations
We will only respond to candidates who we consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn - BurtonBoltonRose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'