A truly fantastic business and 'employer of choice' have just released an Assistant Finance Manager - 12-month contract. If you fancy working alongside a friendly yet well-regarded finance team in a role that will play an integral part, please get in touch immediately! This role will be responsible for:
· Month-end including BS reconciliation, consolidation, prepayments and fixed assets
· UK cashflow whilst ensuring a partnership approach with the transactional team
· Control processes including accounting compliance, management of expenses, VAT and ad-hoc project work
· Producing financial statements and supporting statutory audits
· Basic tax compliance and projects
This role is seeking to attract a competent CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified Accountant. You should be confident in handling high volume and sensitive management information and capable of writing and verbalising information back to middle management. At this level, it is essential that you are numerically astute and show an ability to analyse, process and present information clearly and confidently.
A truly great opportunity to join an enthusiastic and positive team in a role that is sure to be both exciting and rewarding at the same time. Please get in touch with the managing consultant at GAP quoting DG0115.
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Balance Sheet reconciliation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job