Assistant Finance Manager
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant Finance Manager has just become available at a highly recognised leading organisation based in Worcestershire. Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, this role offers outstanding career progression for a Finance Professional.
About the Assistant Finance Manager role;
You will be responsible in supporting the development and monitoring of financial systems and processes to safeguard the organisations financial interests ensuring accurate, useful and timely reporting in support of group objectives.
Your role will sit within the Group Financial Services which is responsible for all aspects of accounting for the group.
- Manage the preparation of business information and the provision of advice for key customers and stakeholders to enable effective monitoring and to support decision making, business planning and effective financial management.
- Implement and maintain the accurate and complete financial records, control systems and policies to ensure regulatory and statutory requirements are met including the effective management of supporting processes.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all key stakeholders, ensuring issues and shortfalls are addressed and remedied to ensure the delivery of high standards of customer care.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Robust experience of accounting regulations, legislation and current practice
- Experience of analysing and diagnosing problems and implementing effective solutions
- Proven experience of successful delivery of projects
As a not for profit organisation with more than 40 years' experience and around 85,000 homes across England, my client is one of the UK's leading social landlords.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant as they are very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Finance Manager position.
Apply today or call me on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job