Assistant Finance Manager
Lewes, East Sussex
Permanent, Full Time (35 hours per week)
A reputable client, based in an idyllic rural setting in the Lewes area, is currently looking for a highly competent and experienced accounts professional to join their long-standing Finance Manager and an Assistant Finance Manager. This will be a busy and varied position that will keep the successful candidate occupied and engaged on a day to day basis. This company offers a supportive and collaborative team environment, the opportunity for role development and future promotions, and a professional office environment with beautiful surroundings.
- Purchase and sales ledger duties.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Preparation and processing of weekly BACS run.
- Entering staff timesheets.
- Accruals and prepayments.
- Credit card and petty cash reconciliations.
- Assisting with the year-end financial statements.
- Assisting with VAT return.
- Assistance with various internal projects.
- General filing.
It is necessary that candidates have sound bookkeeping experience and show competency in effective time management and attention to detail. In addition, good I.T skills to include strong Excel skills are also necessary. This person will be professional, intuitive, and be able to liaise effectively with people throughout the business including senior business heads.
Please apply via website or contact Harvey John for more information.