Assistant Finance Manager, Poole, Salary DOE
Our client, a leading Manufacturing company have the requirement for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their Finance team on a Fixed Term Maternity Leave Contract.
Based at their Head office in Poole with client across the globe, you'll be reporting into the Financial Controller with key responsibilities that include delivering and completion of various accounting duties including month end as well as other day to day and project specific tasks.
In return you'll receive a competitive salary, 33 days holiday and the support of a robust and stable team.
You'll be responsible for:-
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Managing Engineering Timesheet System
- Project related duties including managing project delivery overhead spend
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Assisting the Financial Controller with other general Finance tasks and dealing with general accounts queries
- Previous Accounting Experience within the Manufacturing and/or Engineering industry
- The ability to work in a calm manner in a busy accounts environment
- Excellent communication skills and be able to work well as a team
- A positive and flexible attitude
- The ability to be resilient, focused and capable of completing general accounting tasks
If you are looking for an Accounts opportunity and would like to work for a growing company within a supportive and welcoming team, then please apply today by contact Harriet Forrester.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit a candidate's details of share them.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job