This is a contract role to cover maternity leave for a period of 6 months, part-time would also be considered for the right candidate.
Monthly Management Accounts
- Reconcile & review fixed asset additions and post depreciation
- Reconcile various balance sheet control accounts
- Reconcile and invoice cross charges to sister company
- Review and post prepayments
- Review and post accruals
- Manage timesheet system
- Including chasing timesheets, checking for new starters, ensuring consistency in coding
- Manage & set up new booking codes and ensure correct charging approvals
- Review data after input and post journals
- Complete Balance Sheet file for another country
- Complete R&D Capitalisation Report
- R&D Spend reports & hourly rate calculations
- Project Delivery Overheads spend report & hourly rate calculations
- Various other overhead reports to department managers
- Various Project spend reports for Project Managers
- Tax credit calculations & submissions (Annual)
- Answering various queries re. costs etc., as and when required
Sheridan Maine Recruitment are managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job