My client, a growing professional services business is keen to appoint a service focused part qualified accountant, who can work across and provide support to all areas of the UK business
Reporting to the Finance Business Partners, you will provide support to Project Managers/Directors.
- Project control, review and reporting based on assessment of risk
- Take responsibility for delivering project reconciliations and collaborate on resulting action plans with key managers
- Review of aged WIP and debt on projects and communication with Project Managers to understand scope for billing
- Review revenue recognition and audit compliance with group policies
- Liaise with Project Managers on debt collection actions and facilitate link to Credit Control
- Support and advise Project Managers / Administrators on establishing project structures, revenue recognition and resolving queries
- Provide support in the maintenance and development of IT systems and associate processes
- Provision of ad hoc information as required
Role will suit a Finalist / Newly Qualified ACCA / CIMA accountant with strong analytical and outstanding communication skills. You will be client / customer focused and ideally have experience of working within a service organisation. You will have advanced excel and excellent IT skills generally.
You will have gravitas, confidence and the ability to influence others. You will be willing to challenge situations with a collaborative approach and demonstrate attention to detail, with a proactive approach to your work.
- Project Accounting
- Commercial Accounts
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job