Assistant Finance Business Partner
Salary up to 22K
The role within the business will report to the Commercial Finance Manager. The Assistant Finance Business Partner will manage the creation and development of the financial reporting for the agreed route to markets.
The candidate will be proactive in supporting the business on procedures and control systems which support the route to market in achieving the financial and business objectives. A further key responsibility will be ensuring efficient and accurate processing of financial transactions and timely delivery of management information and assist with explanation and advice to the Commercial Finance Manager and other stakeholders.
Your job will include:
- Drive continual development and process to meet the evolving business needs and proactively support the delivery of efficient and effective management reporting
- Actively build relationships with all key stakeholders to foster a 'team’ mentality
- Identify trends in distribution spend and provide robust challenge and support to the Commercial Finance Manager / business, making recommendations where appropriate
- Assist in the compilation of the annual budgets by route to market
- Effectively communicate with the Sales Team becoming the key Finance contact to the National Account Managers
- Preparation of timely monthly/weekly/daily financial reports
- Preparation of monthly budget/ forecast and prior year variance analysis to Commercial Finance Manager / Department Heads.
- Proactively managing deadlines and priorities to ensure deadlines are met whilst professional standards are maintained.
- Monthly reconciliation of marketing trackers to the P&L
- Management of Group Overheads accruals and prepayments for month end
CIMA Part qualified, Operational level complete preferred
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job