Assistant Finance Analyst
- Support the finance analyst on projects
- Support on month end and reporting
- Support forecasting and analysis
- Analyse KPI's
- Support on accruals and prepayments
- Cashflow forecasting
- Support on other areas when required
Ideal Candidate :
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified or Part Qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Has had exposure in a finance analyst role or management accounts
- Willingness to learn
This role would suit somebody who has come from a similar background with some experience and would be happy to support the Finance Analyst on this project.
There is the option to work hybrid after probation
- NEWLY QUALIFIED
- PART QUALIFIED
- MONTH END REPORTING
- QUALIFED BY EXPERIENCE
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'