The role will involve:
- Assisting with monthly reporting, quarterly forecasting and annual budget process.
- Assisting more senior analysts with month end queries and P&L items.
- Reviewing intercompany balances and following up with country managers re queries.
- Assisting with P&L reporting, monthly and quarterly.
- Checking data for anomalies and inconsistencies at month end.
- Ad-hoc projects and work as they arise.
- Part qualified accountant - CIMA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Ability to identify and solve accounting issues.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Global / EMEA / International outlook or experience.
- Strong Excel.
- Foreign languages a distinct advantage though not essential.
- An outgoing, tenacious (non-aggressive) personality.
As the role will start as a contract, it is essential that you are on short notice, under two weeks considered. Please apply today for immediate CV review and do review our website for all live vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job