Assistant Finance Analyst – Commercial Finance
Are you looking to further your CIMA or ACCA studies in a Commercial Finance role?
If so, we might have the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Here at Signet Jewelers the perfect opportunity has arisen to support planning, forecasting, reporting and management accounting as Assistant Finance Analyst for our Marketing, ecommerce and Buying and Merchandising functions across both the H.Samuel and Ernest Jones brands. In this role you’ll also support the wider Commercial Finance team with sales and margin reporting and forecasting.
Accountabilities of this role include:
- Producing regular cost budgets and forecasts, including travel costs. Assisting in calculating relevant accruals and prepayments and production of cost centre reports, budgets, monthly reforecasts and packaging cost forecasts as required.
- Weekly digital and marketing reporting run on alternate Sundays – providing high level flash results and channel reporting for Commercial Trading Pack.
- Producing a set of management accounts each month for the Marketing, ecommerce, B&M budgets and reviewing spend with budget holders
- Producing regular reports on ecommerce performance (weekly, monthly & quarterly)
Suitable applications with be experienced in the following:
- Part qualified ACCA or CIMA accountant (or similar)/ looking to start studying towards a professional qualification
- Highly numerate
- Demonstrable commercial and business awareness, ideally gained within the retail sector
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work at pace
- Demonstrable working knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Word at intermediate level
- Proven ability to communicate credibly and confidently with Senior Management
- Proven ability to analyse complex data and make meaningful recommendations
- Proven ability to explain financial implications of decision making to nonfinancial business partners
We are passionate about our profession, and together we can help you realise your full potential. Come and be part of Signet Jewelers and enjoy the following fantastic benefits:
*185 Hours Annual Leave (excluding Bank Holidays)
*Generous Staff Discount across all brands
*Real Rewards Corporate Discount
*Recommend a Friend Scheme
*Cycle to Work
*Shine with Signet – Recognition Platform
Signet is the name behind H.Samuel and Ernest Jones – so altogether, we have 450 UK stores selling some of the most fashionable and exclusive watch and jewelery brands on the High Street. But that’s not all. We also have stores in the US, Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands. In fact, we’re the largest speciality retail jeweler in the world, by sales. Just imagine where your retail career could take you.
Signet Jewelers (H.Samuel & Ernest Jones) is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and are proud to have achieved Disability Confident Committed status (Level 1). All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'