Why Thomas Sanderson?
With over 26 years of continuous success this has allowed us to develop an innovative and exciting range of products, which is why some of our designers have been with Thomas Sanderson through-out the entire journey.
Thomas Sanderson started off as family founded which has grown to become the UK’s largest manufacturer of bespoke premium handmade blinds & shutters.
With this continuing success, we are currently recruiting for creative & entrepreneurial individuals to join our Thomas Sanderson family.
No Sales or Design Experience? No Worries!
- Our field sales team are self-employed and currently earning an average of £40k-80k (uncapped) along with fantastic incentives – You could travel the world!
- Our training team will provide you with all the guidance and support you will need right from the start and throughout your career.
- All your appointments are fully qualified and confirmed by our UK contact centre team.
- You will receive your own Designer Sales Kit worth £4,000 with everything you’ll need to inspire our customers and support you in running your own successful business
After a successful first 6 months as a Field Sales Designer you’ll be presented with the opportunity to step up to the Assistant Field Sales Manager role and take on the following extra responsibilities…
- Leading your team to make a difference
- Motivating your sales team
- Driving key areas of performance
- Provide ongoing training and coaching
Have you got…
- A passion for design
- People skills
- Drive to succeed
- A full driving license and your own vehicle
- A laptop & smartphone
Yes, to all? Then, we would love to hear from you!
Click apply now and one of our team will call you within 48 hours to give you more information and answer all your questions.
We look forward to hearing from you.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job