Assistant Field Sales Manager
UNCAPPED earning potential - £40K? £50K? £60K+? it’s up to you…
How would you like to take control in 2018 and be your own boss?
Our client is the UK's largest manufacturer and supplier of conservatory blinds, window blinds, and shutters, are looking for passionate and determined people to join their successful band of Self Employed Field Sales Executives (or Sales Designers as we like to call them) and start a progressive career fast track to Assistant Sales Manager within 6 months.
No sales management experience? No worries! Our client will provide…
- Comprehensive and intensive Sales and Product training.
- A full sales kit with everything you’ll need to "wow" your customer.
- On-going mentoring from Sales Managers and Product Specialists.
- All the support you need to progress your career to the Assistant Sales Manager position and beyond.
All of your appointments are created and confirmed by the UK Contact Centre Team, so no cold calling is required!
After a successful first 6 months as a Sales Designer you’ll be presented with the opportunity to step up to the Assistant Sales Manager role and take on the following extra responsibilities…
- Leading your team to make a difference
- Motivating your sales team
- Driving key areas of performance
- Provide ongoing training and coaching
Our Field Sales team are self-employed and currently earning an average of between £30k-50k in their first 12 months. The Assistant Sales Managers can earn in excess of £50k a year.
Have you got...
- A bit of an eye for design to visualise the perfect solution?
- People skills?
- Passion and drive to succeed?
- The desire to develop and step up to an Assistant Sales Manager role?
- A full driving license and your car?
- A laptop and a smartphone so you can use our amazing in-house systems?
Our client take great pride in their brand and the core values are at the heart of everything they do - Integrity, Fun, Recognition, Commitment, Empowerment and Inspiration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job