Assistant Field Sales Manager
Covering Birmingham and surrounding B postcode areas
UNCAPPED earning potential – £40K? £50K? £60K+? it’s up to you…
How would you like to take control in 2018 and be your own boss?
Our client, the UK's largest manufacturer and supplier of conservatory blinds, window blinds, and shutters, are looking for passionate and determined people to join their successful band of Self Employed Field Sales Executives (or Sales Designers as they like to call them) and start a progressive career fast track to Assistant Sales Manager within 6 months.
No sales management experience? No worries! They will provide…
- Comprehensive and intensive Sales and Product training.
- A full sales kit with everything you’ll need to “wow” your customer.
- On-going mentoring from Sales Managers and Product Specialists.
- All the support you need to progress your career to the Assistant Sales Manager position and beyond.
All of your appointments are created and confirmed by the UK Contact Centre Team, so no cold calling is required!
After a successful first 6 months as a Sales Designer you’ll be presented with the opportunity to step up to the Assistant Sales Manager role and take on the following extra responsibilities…
- Leading your team to make a difference
- Motivating your sales team
- Driving key areas of performance
- Provide ongoing training and coaching
The Field Sales team are self-employed and currently earning an average of between £30k-50k in their first 12 months. The Assistant Sales Managers can earn in excess of £50k a year.
Have you got...
- A bit of an eye for design to visualise the perfect solution?
- People skills?
- Passion and drive to succeed?
- The desire to develop and step up to an Assistant Sales Manager role?
- A full driving license and your car?
- A laptop and a smartphone so you can use their amazing in-house systems?
Yes to all? Then, whatever your career background is, our client want to hear from you!
Click to apply now and one of the Recruitment team will call you within 48 hours to give you all the information you need and answer any questions you may have.
Our client take great pride in their brand and core values are at the heart of everything they do – Integrity, Fun, Recognition, Commitment, Empowerment and Inspiration.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Assistant Field Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job