Our client is looking for a candidate to work within the Complex Injury Claims Team assisting a Lead Fee earner dealing with Motor non-delegated high value multi track cases consisting of claims typically in excess of £1 million. In this role you may also be required to assist your Lead Fee earner in activities which enhance and develop our clients profile.
In accordance with the strategy set by the lead fee earner, the Assistant Fee Earner will progress each file from the receipt of papers from the Insurer to claims resolution dealing with aspects of quantum and liability.
The Assistant Fee Earner may also undertake additional tasks as a development opportunity in order to enhance their own skill set, experience and knowledge.
To apply for this role, the successful candidate must have the following skills:
• Qualified solicitor, current trainee about to qualify or proven experience is essential
• Good advocacy skills
• Positive, confident and enthusiastic
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent client care skills
• Ability to prioritise work, keep to deadlines and work under pressure
• High level of analytical skills
• Ability to win the trust and confidence of others
• Ability to make decisions
• Ability to anticipate problems and identify solutions
• Ability to maintain concentration and pay attention to detail
• Driven to achieve
• Excellent IT Skills including a good knowledge of excel
• Good typing skills is an advantage but not absolutely necessary
• Excellent research skills
• A strong knowledge of relevant insurance principles
Our client is located in Manchester city centre
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference 1905-23AC.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive if you do not hear from us within 7 days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
- Fee Earner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'