Assistant Fashion Designer- £17-18K DOE - Fashion Company -Manchester
World leaders in Design, Manufacturing and Supply in fashion, our client has created its reputation for quality clothing and innovation offering the best in customer service.
Competitive in the UK and European retail clothing market, this company is a vertically integrated fashion supplier offering its services from design to manufacturing and distribution.
This is a full-time position based in Manchester, paying £17-18K (DOE)
Key responsibilities of the role;
Our client is looking for a creative and ambitious candidate that desire to gain experience in the field of high street and fast fashion.
- Reporting to Senior Designer
- Creating ranges based on clients’ needs
- Keeping up dated with current fashion trends and themes
- Developing the brand and working with production to ensure all products are designed and manufactured
- Working as part of the design team to provide an effective and efficient service to various areas of the business.
- Being in contact with third parties including the Far East and Europe.
- Daily contact with our customers at different levels
- Supporting the business in adding value to its clients
- Understanding and researching new product development opportunities.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
- Educated to a degree level
- Creative and passionate about fashion
- At least one year’s experience within the industry
- Working knowledge of manufacturing techniques and materials is desirable
- Strong CAD skills and Illustration experience
- Flexible with working hours (overtime and travel)
- Target driven individual
- Organisational and working to deadline skills
- Ability to produce technical sheets for manufacturing
- Excellent presentation skills
- Gain experience within a market leading company
- Work in a fashion organisation
- Opportunity to travel to Asia and Europe
- 25 days holiday
- Staff discount on clothing
- Subsidised canteen within the company
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'