Assistant Farm Manager Poultry
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a team member for one of the UK's leading poultry companies.
Role - Assistant Farm Manager
Key Role Objectives
Assist and support the Farm Manager with the day to day management of the farms, ensuring that the stock produced is of the highest standards and meets the required specification in terms of welfare, weight, quality, and cost efficiency.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
• Manage the farms to ensure that bird welfare is never compromised
• Manage and monitor ventilation, heating, feed, water, litter, and lighting within the agreed standards, ensuring the highest quality conditions are provided for the birds.
• Communicate with the Farm Manager ensuring that information is provided promptly and accurately.
• Direct and motivate the Employees to ensure that production targets are met.
• Manage and control Contractors on site ensuring that work is carried out to required specification and quality.
• Ensure weekly paperwork is accurately recorded and is sent on time to the relevant department.
• Cover the alarm as required ensuring it is operational and any faults rectified immediately
• Ensure that Site Security is maintained always and report any issues.
• Ensure that Site is maintained in clean, tidy, and presentable manner.
• Ensure that the Company Health & Safety Policy is adhered to always.
• Ensure that all Codes of Practice are adhered to always.
• Flexible approach will be necessary as this role will necessitate working at weekends with some early morning and late evening work.
• Provide holiday / sickness cover for Line Manager as required.
• Undertake any other duties as required to fulfil the needs of the position
Please contact to apply. Or alternately call
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'