Assistant Facilities Manager
We are working alongside one of the world's largest integrated FM solutions firms. We are looking for a Facilities professional who is looking for their next challenge and an opportunity to add genuine value to what will be an exciting position .
The key responsibilities will include
- Management of both Hard and Services contractors and vendors
- Delivery of a first class FM fucntion ensuring the FM best practice is acheived
- Ensure visual standards are at the highest levels
- Take ownership of any FM issues that escalate from helpdesk etc
- Oversee office moves and re-locations, local refurbishment projects
- Budget Management
- Development and implementation of Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Provide support on other FM related projects
- Act as day to day contact for all FM issues, providing a responsive and visual FM function
For this position our client would require
- Facilities Management experience
- Exceptional customer services skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office Suite
This is a genuine opportunity for an FM professional, who is seeking both challenge and progress in their FM career
Assistant Facilities Manager - We value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Building Management
- Facilities Management
- facilities management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'